UK ORDERS - PLEASE ALLOW FIVE WORKING DAYS FROM THE DATE OF SHIPMENT TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER.
INTERNATIONAL POST / NON-UK POST - PLEASE ALLOW UP TO THREE WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
WITH REGRET, WE HAVE STOPPED SHIPPING TO SOUTHERN IRELAND DUE TO PERSISTENT PROBLEMS WITH ANPOST CUSTOMS.
EU - FOR OUR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS, WE ARE NOW TRIALING DDP (DELIVERY DUTIES PAID) / IOSS. THIS APPLIES ONLY TO ORDERS UP TO 150 EUROS - ORDERS ABOVE THIS WILL BE SUBJECT TO TAXES AND HANDLING CHARGES.
The tax calculation will be updated automatically at the checkout when you enter your full address. The order will be submitted to the relevant authorities, so no charges will be due upon receipt.
Exceptions: In some cases, your government may not be able to collect the taxes on your behalf. If this is the case, a notice will be provided advising you that taxes and charges will be due upon receipt.
NON-EU INTERNATIONAL - CUSTOMERS FROM OUTSIDE THE EU MAY STILL BE LIABLE FOR HANDLING CHARGES AND TAXES.
- We aim to dispatch orders within one to seven working days (Monday to Friday), subject to product availability. During some seasons, we may take a bit longer.
- Postage times refer to us getting the orders to the Royal Mail or courier service. Please note that we do not include the time it takes the postal service to deliver your item.
- There is no delivery on Sundays or on public holidays, and no specific time slot can be specified.
- Once your parcel has been posted, you will receive an email with your shipment information.
- We can not combine separate orders for you unless you contact us by email within two hours of placing the first order. Orders that are already in the packing stage can not have any additional items added to the order.
- If your order is urgent, please contact us first to see if we can accommodate your request